I wanted it, I found it, I bought it!!! (pics)

1. I am so excited! I have wanted this purse for a while now and I finally found ONE on eBay!! It's the '06 Legacy Shoulder Bag in khaki/white!!!! I won it for $167.50!!!!!
    Then I found this cute mini skinny!! They both arrived in the mail today!!!!

(Guess I need to find a new signature line now!!!!)​
    legacy.jpg legacy and mini.jpg me and legacy.jpg
  2. It looks so good on you!
  3. Congrats!!
  4. Wow that looks amazing on you! I am so jealous I wanted that bag too, but I settled for the khaki/ebony! Congrats!
  5. Great find, they look gorgeous!

I also got a mini skinny today, to match my wine large flap bleecker. I love it so very much! :yahoo:

6. Great price for a great bag!!!! It looks great on you!!! I also love the khaki sig with white leather....yum!!!!!!!:drool::tup:
  7. That bag is tdf!!
  8. Love the bag. Looks great on you!! :tup:
  9. Congrats! It looks great on you!
  10. I love this bag! I saw one at the airport yesterday. You got such a good deal!
  11. OMG that was you that got it for such a steal? Lucky girl! I had been watching that bag but went for the whiskey leather version instead - I am so glad a TPF'er got it.

12. DANG! what a great deal.
  13. That is an awesome bag. Khaki and White is one of my favorite combinations. It looks great on you!!
  14. I've always loved that bag. Looks great!
  15. You gotta update your signature! You already found it! Congrats! Great bag! I love the signature with white!