I want to share, too!

gloriajk

O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
Finally showcasing my babies. I don't really get to buy bags, as doting relatives (especially my aunt) spoil me most of the time; two-thirds of my whole collection came from them. Thus, most of my bags and accessories are old. I always marvel at the craftmanship of the bags and really appreciate it. Currently, I am saving up for a Hermes Kelly that I want to get some day...:love:

LV - The Alma is my first designer bag. It is almost 15 years old.

Chanel - The Reissue is incredibly versatile and the chain itself feels like jewelry. The red satin bag turns heads at parties. It takes a little patience to keep it wrinkle-free, but worth the effort. Not pictured here: a vintage burgundy suede bag that almost looks like the Reissue, currently with Chanel getting cleaned.

Gucci - The little tan bag was purchased from a PF member. The interesting thing I found was the loop that forms the "G" on the wallet is almost identical to the silver links that make up the chain on the black sturdy nylon bag. Not pictured here; a 60-year old wallet that my grandmother gave me, currently with Gucci getting cleaned.

Prada - Three nylons (gray, navy, and pink) and a leather. So roomy, so practical! I got the small leather one last week from Saks almost 65% off retail!

MJ and Sak - Love, love, love the MJ Blake. The gold coins on the Sak are my aunt's own artistic addition, which completely dresses it up.

Fendi (vintage) and Coach - Christmas gifts.

Sonia Rykiel - All from my doting aunt who adores "the queen of knits". SR is so hard to come by where I live. The studded denim bag is a shape-shifter - can be a clutch, a tote and a small handbag with single or double straps.