I want to share my enthusiasm!

I used to hang out with Davey years ago. He was a very nice, sweet boy. I saw AFI many times back then in Berkeley. Here's a picture I took of him at a wedding we attended in 1995.

186155669_ddac43bb53_o.jpg

Yeah I wish he hadn't been making that face, too.

Jane! Did you go to school with him or something? That is so neat you had hung out with him before. He looks small in that pic too:P. Thanks for posting that pic

No, I didn't go to school with him, though I think he was at Berkeley at the time. I went over to his dorm once and it was seriously the smallest dorm I've ever seen.

We knew eachother through friends in the music scene. My band played with a band called Screw 32 (the singer is in that photo, on the left) and AFI used to open for Screw 32 all the time. The wedding we were at was for Screw 32's guitarist, Doug.

Davey was a really, really nice person back then, and from what I have heard he still is, so that's good.

Thanks Megs! It was so nice especially since I won tickets and I don't win stuff often.

Jane-I am so jealous of you. I would have loved to hang out with him then and now but from the meet and greets that fans have with Davey everyone says he is really nice too! :love:I hope one day I get to meet in person! Hehe, I'm such a little girl