I want to share my enthusiasm!

1. I just found out I won tickets to the AFI concert this Sunday from a local radio station! I am so pumped and happy b/c I won and b/c I got free tickets to my favorite band.

To anyone that does not know who AFI is you may have heard them on the radio singing "Miss Murder".

:party:

2. CONGRATS! Have fun!

3. That's so cool! Congrats! I haven't heard that song, I'll keep my ears open for it though!

4. Congrats! That is awesome, I :heart: "Miss Murder"!:tender:

5. Congrats! You'll have tons of fun!

6. Thanks everyone! I hope I don't come back with bruises :girlsigh:

7. Congrats !! That's really awesome. :biggrin:

8. congrats...........

9. Congrats!!! I want to win something too

10. Congrats!! Did you get pit tickets or something? :nuts: And you'll get bruised up if you're staying in the pit so make sure you don't bring your good bag to the concert.

11. ^ LOL! Good advice Irissy!

Congratulations! Have fun!

12. Congrats!!!

13. Yay! Be sure to post a report and, if possible, pictures!!!

14. OMG the concert was sooo good! It was the best time I had and the concert was actually sold out 2 weeks ago! People were trying to get in who had not gotten tickets yet but no luck! I felt so special that I got mine free and found out 2 days ago.

The club had 2 levels so instead of going into the mosh pit and went on the 2nd floor. I was literally on top of the stage and had a perfect view of the band. It was getting wild in the mosh pit and some people had to get pulled out b/c of dehydration and one fainted before it even started so I am glad I was upstairs. It was still hot though and I felt all gross and sweaty after but it was so worth it!

They played all my fav songs from their 3 albums and for you punk girls I love Davey Havok. He looked so awesome that night and he looked up in my direction. I felt like a dork b/c I actually waved and my bf cracked up. He said, "you really think he see you?" :shame:Well I like to believe so.

Thanks for letting me share the most fab night that I will never forget!

15. Free tickets are the best tickets!
    Congrats and I am glad you had fun!!