I want to cry!!!

1. The other day eBay had a brand new pink/pink cherry blossom coin wallet and my keyboard locked up on me while I tried to place a bid on it:sad: . I guess it was my fault to wait to almost the end to do so.

I wanted it so badly since my baby girl's 1st birthday is coming up. I managed to get her a pink/pink CB cles for her first Xmas and was hoping slowly to get her the entire collection.

I WANT IT SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. aw, i am sorry, hate it when it happens :crybaby: u can try to post Want it Now on eBay, and search the second hand shop Lv sites frequent. Good Luck! :flowers:
  3. That is why I use a bidding service like esnipe.com

My computer once locked up at the last minute. Plus, I hate bidding wars. I just raises the prices needlessly. Sorry, this happened to you.
  4. ^^So do I- biddingscheduler.com fan right here :yes: Love it because it's free :yahoo:
  5. Ugh I'm sorry. I can't even count the number of times that has happened to me. Just use a sniper service (I use justsnipe.com thanks to Swanky) if I know I'm not going to be around to bid on something.
    I know which one you were talking about...I've dealt with that seller before and she is less than pleasant and takes FOREVER to ship things out (we're talking 2 weeks and I'm in the same state she is!).
  6. let trade had one up on his site recently, maybe it's still there...
  7. Awww... I'm so sorry to hear about that!!! :sad:

I used to hate when that happened... :crybaby:
  8. Aw man, so sorry that happened! It's always bad when you miss out on something that you really really wanted
  9. ahh sorry that happened! Ive never heard of these bidding companies! Will have to use one! Good luck finding another one!
  10. Sorry that happened-one will come along
  11. That is awful. Nothing worse than it being out of your control like that. I think one of the auto bidders is a must for you!
  12. sorry this happened to you, keep searching, Im sure one will pop up soon
  13. so sorry..
  14. Thanks everyone for listening me cry. Inever heard of these sniper or bidding schedule thing? What is it and how does it work?

I guess it just wasn't meant to get it. I know if I'm patient another one will eventually. If anyone see one in brand new or in mint condition that is reasonably priced please let me know. I like to get the entire collection in pink/pink for my baby girl (hopefully she will appreciate it when she grows up.

Thanks everyone!
  15. Yes, it took her forever to respond to any of my emails. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't get it. Was she a rude person? I was a bit hesitant to deal with her at first because she refuses paypal. I always prefer paypal should a transaction goes wrong.