I want to copy Jo Jo and get me a

LV_addict said:
Saleya MM with denim LV scarf/bandana.:shame: Am I a bad bad person for doing this?:oh: I LOVE how great denim bandana looks against Damier canvas!!!:love:

Oooh...I am flattered.
And I agree...it's not copying...it's borrowing ideas.
Trust me, I see something I like here I'd be the first one to try it :lol:

Congrats on your car!

This thread is responsible for the fact that I went to the San Francisco LV store this afternoon and purchased my brand new Saleya PM! I blame you!

:love: :love: :love:

It is my very first brand new Louis Vuitton handbag and I am pleased as pie.

Congrats on the Jeep Irene ;) .
Crochetbella, thanks for the pic...ive been looking into the saleya...i see there is a book in ur purse? Do you mind telling me how big it is? Im trying to figure out which size I should purchase as a new bag for school :yes: .
Thanks in advance.:flowers:

OK! So here it goes:
I went to Yorkdale today to get me a Saleya MM and the denim scarf! Didn't like the Saleya on me:cry: but ended up with green Baggy PM, pink mini pleaty, speedy keychain and denim scarf only to realise that I forgot my wallet so I am going to have to go back on Monday to get them all (my wonderful SA is holding them for me). The SA showed me a show bag that was TO DIE FOR (just ask AYLA!;)) but it was over $7000.00:shocked: so I passed!!! YES!!! I SAW AYLA and SHE SAW ME @ LV COUNTER BUT WE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO EACH OTHER BECAUSE WE WEREN'T SURE IF WE WERE THE PEOPLE WE THOUGHT WE WERE!!!:shocked: :lol:

The quilted bag was simply to die for ! But 7,000$ is just a touch steep ! :Push:

And yes ! We saw each other.. but didn't say anything, how awkward would it be if you asked someone "so do you go on the internet to talk about purses?" and they didn't have the faintest clue about PF ? :shame::shame: This is why we need some sort of secret PF bag charm or a bracelet or a code word ! :biggrin:

Great haul anyways, even with the Saleya didn't work out !

dk2504 said:
Congrats on the Jeep Irene ;) .
Crochetbella, thanks for the pic...ive been looking into the saleya...i see there is a book in ur purse? Do you mind telling me how big it is? Im trying to figure out which size I should purchase as a new bag for school :yes: .
Thanks in advance.:flowers:

It's 8 1/2 x 11 inches. (Hermes catalog/magazine) :biggrin:

Irene congrats on all your new stuff!!!!