I want to buy my 1st Balenciaga bag I need Help PLEASE

jag said:
Definitely suggest a City- I love love love mine! I just called that store in Chicago and someone answered the phone. Try calling back, or call first thing tomorrow. I would really recommend that you get one from a retailer than ebay- there have just been too many superfakes and issues lately. You will love b-bags!!! COngrats!

:lol: MFT was here!!:graucho: :lol:

Sorry for hijaking this thread! Will give it back promise-
I know- need to get that paddy. What am I waiting for!

See this is what happens from being on this forum, you simply cannot get enough bags! LOL! MORE MORE MORE!

jag said:
Sorry for hijaking this thread! Will give it back promise-
I know- need to get that paddy. What am I waiting for!

See this is what happens from being on this forum, you simply cannot get enough bags! LOL! MORE MORE MORE!

:angel: O.K., I'll be a good girl now

Paddy, Paddy, Paddy!!:P ............. Back to B-bags we go:shame:

VIP-Look at this thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/ink-club-16065.html

Ranksimme posted pics of her Ink City. It seriously looks like 3 different bags. That is what made me choose that bag. Plus, Jag let me ask her about 1 billion questions! There is also a thread about someone just getting her first bag-a Cornflower Twiggy. It would give you a good idea of the color, she posted fantastic pics. Let me look for that.

Here is the link with the Cornflower:
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/questions-about-balenciaga-bags-17857-2.html
It is so beautiful. Bridget did a wonderful job with the pictures! A Cornflower City would be beautiful!

OMG You ROCK!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE INK and Cornflower is not to shabby either..I LOVE BOTH...I guess I will see what kind of good deal I can get and I HOPE it is a good color...I WILL NOT Settle KWIM..Thanks for the info..

What did you get, VIP? Honestly, I would not look for a deal on these. Let me say that a better way. If you know what you want and that store has it on sale, great. If not, get what you want first and foremost! Like you were saying, you don't want to settle.

I hope you find something you love!

HI GIRLS I GOT 2006 spring Rouille City!!!!!!!!!
I hope I like it LOL
It was a toss between Liliac or green oragami (??) I called back to get the green BUT some other Boardie beat me to it LOL...so I went with Rouille..
Will post pictures when I get it..Thanks for all your input :smile:
Did I chose A good color???? Let me know before He ships it THANKS