I want this...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ... and guess who's birthday is coming up next week!?

Coach - LEGACY STRIPE TOP HANDLE POUCH

Too bad it won't be available until April... :sad: Aww... now I'm sad... lol...

M.

2. Hey,
    No selling or solicitation sales allowed here !!

3. please re-read the rules people!!

There's NO buying/selling here, don't post again until you KNOW the rules please.

4. PS....I FORGOT TO SAY...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TXCOLLEGEGIRL!:drinkup::party::drinks:

5. I bet you can call coach and get it now (pre-order)!

6. It is really cute.

7. Nope. I called last night to place an order and was going to add it to my list of stuff but the CSA wouldn't let me pre-order it!:shrugs:

8. I could have sworn I saw it in the store

9. That's a cute bag :yes:

Hey happy birthday txcollegegirl! When is your birthday? Mine is the 21st :yahoo: Got my present already though :p

10. You may have. It's been out before. Coach is re-releasing them because they ran out!

11. oh ok. I saw it in New York at the coach store on Columbus Square

12. Aww... Handbglver, thank you SO much!

M.

13. WOW! My birthday is the 20th... one day before yours! I'm still waiting for my present though... lol. My boyfriend keeps asking me what I want for my birthday and I keep giving him little hints, but I don't think he's catching on. I'm probably just going to have to come right out and say "Here's my Coach wishlist... HAVE FUN!!!" ... lol...

14. Please be aware!

Buying/Selling on tPF
    • Public selling/buying/trading is not permitted. Threads of WTS or WTB nature will be locked or deleted.
    • Soliciting your items for sale via Private Messages is prohibited.
    • Selling of personal items is only permitted in the invite-only Marketplaza. Instructions on how to gain access are posted here.

15. On that note, I'm closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.