I want this bag....

1. but I cant find it anywhere:crybaby:
    Any suggestions?:shrugs:

(sorry, I know I keep posting abaout this same purse....but I have literally searched the internet for hours looking for it....am I missing a site??)
    From what I gathered (thank you to my fellow purse lovers:yes: ), its a 2004 Limited Edition Vintage Signature Satchel, style #1494.

:heart: Thank you in advance for any help :heart:
    [​IMG]

2. If you are interested in eBay, make a favorite search for it so you don't have to keep looking at auctions for it. Use keywords Coach 1494. Then do another KW for Coach Vintage Signature. You will get a few odds and ends but that's the easiest way to do it.

3. I'll keep my eye out on eBay for you. Wait a few weeks and I am sure that someone somwhere will have one.

4. When you do the keyword search for Coach 1494, save the search under favorites and click the box so they'll email you when someone lists one.

5. no luck with JAX, warehouse for coach in florida??? I just ordered a wristlet and minnie skinny yesterday from them and it was from dec 05!!!

6. Just keep looking on ebay.

7. Good luck and hopefully ebay will be kind to you.

8. how do you order/find things from jax? Is there a website? Thank you for your help:yes:

9. Awww, that's such a beautiful bag too! I hope you find it soon!

10. Yay! Congrats. I love getting the hard to find stuff you can't live without.

11. Congrats! what a beautiful bag!! and the price you got it for is not bad either