i want this bag !! please help

1. BGV7358_mp.jpg
  2. You can call BG customer service and have them locate that item for you if it's still available at one of their stores.
  3. It is a beautiful bag. I bought it last spring from BG. I would be surprised if it is still available.Good luck though.
  4. I saw that bag or a version of it at Americana Manhasset in Long Island, NY quite awhile ago. Maybe you could make some inquiries. The phone number for Americana Manhasset is 800-818-6767. Their website is: americanamanhasset.com
  5. breakfast lover, thank you for the reply i doubt finding it too :huh:

Samantha's Collection, if you ever think of selling it please tell me first :love:

Kat, Thank you so much for this helpful info.. Unfortunately i live in Saudi Arabia but i did send them an e-mail to see if they still have it if they do i can ask my bro who is studying the in the US to buy it for me although i am sure it's sold out already :crybaby:
  6. It's a beauty! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I hope you can track one down, Reema! :biggrin:
  7. Very beautiful! best of luck on getting one ! *fingers crossed for ya*
  8. I will probably never part with this bag,sorry. I did find the Valentino flats in the same pattern a couple of months ago at my local off 5th. You might get lucky there. They got alot of Valentino shoes. You never know. Good luck!
  9. chloehandbags
    Samantha's Collection
    Thank you all for your wishes :rolleyes: i hope they will come true :graucho:
  10. That is GORGEOUS! I love the peacock design!

Good luck finding it!