i want this bag !! please help

1. BGV7358_mp.jpg
  2. You can call BG customer service and have them locate that item for you if it's still available at one of their stores.

3. It is a beautiful bag. I bought it last spring from BG. I would be surprised if it is still available.Good luck though.

4. I saw that bag or a version of it at Americana Manhasset in Long Island, NY quite awhile ago. Maybe you could make some inquiries. The phone number for Americana Manhasset is 800-818-6767. Their website is: americanamanhasset.com

5. breakfast lover, thank you for the reply i doubt finding it too :huh:

Samantha's Collection, if you ever think of selling it please tell me first :love:

Kat, Thank you so much for this helpful info.. Unfortunately i live in Saudi Arabia but i did send them an e-mail to see if they still have it if they do i can ask my bro who is studying the in the US to buy it for me although i am sure it's sold out already :crybaby:

6. It's a beauty! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I hope you can track one down, Reema! :biggrin:

7. Very beautiful! best of luck on getting one ! *fingers crossed for ya*

8. I will probably never part with this bag,sorry. I did find the Valentino flats in the same pattern a couple of months ago at my local off 5th. You might get lucky there. They got alot of Valentino shoes. You never know. Good luck!

9. chloehandbags
    cat_inluv
    Samantha's Collection
    Thank you all for your wishes :rolleyes: i hope they will come true :graucho:

10. That is GORGEOUS! I love the peacock design!

Good luck finding it!

:love: