i want the amarante sunset and pegase off eluxury, if someone sees one can you hold

1. i want the amarante sunset and pegase off eluxury, if someone sees one can you hold it, unless you want it for yourself?

please and thank you, i keep missing that sunset! what the h3ll is my problem!

as always, love you ladies!

2. I've got the Sunset amarante saved as a favorite and check all the time....and don't think I can afford it right now so I'll definitely keep an eye out for you.

3. I doubt vernis pegase will come on elux, that is an 'order in', meaning you have to request it...they will not be automatically shipping to any stores.

4. i was in store today and both stores said they didn't know if they were getting any in. although i saw the sunset amarante (color is not as pretty as expected, not very purple at all. and only reddish in the light). it was cool tho. very Anushka throwback, you know? i kinda like that. no need for a wallet. although my phone barely fit standing up.

5. Amarante Sunset boulevard is available now on Eluxury.

6. i dont see it on there? anyone know how much it is going for?

7. The Pegase definitely won't be on elux, it's extremely limited and my SA has been on me to let her know if I want one or not.
    If you want one, ask an SA at your nearest store or call the 866 number to inquire about it. :yes:

8. :yes:

9. I played with this bag in perle today and liked it much better in that color... no fingerprints! Esp as it can double as a clutch. Since it would be for special occasions or evenings out only, I think I would baby it enough to avoid color transfer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]