I want something Hermes

If you are on a tight budge, a vintage 70cm scarf is $280, twillies are $115, and pochettes are $110. There are also various leather bracelets you can get for under $400.

Bracelets, bangles, scarves, twillys and all these gorgeous small accessories are perfect and get my vote, too. They are affordable, you can build a good sized collection without breaking the bank (I know all about being on a budget :smile:) and you can use and admire them every day.

I have the darwin card case and the ulysee notebook and find both very useful. For being Hermes, they're priced well ;) What about an enamel bangle? There are so many pretty designs.

Hi TheGlamorouse, I think you are in my quadrant of the continent lol -- if you ever get near Vancouver I believe they have a store there now just fyi. So far I only have scarves and bangles and love them :smile: Cosmetic case sounds like a lovely suggestion too! I've really noticed a big difference in US and Canadian prices in items so do check both even with duty considerations.

Hi TheGlamorouse, I think you are in my quadrant of the continent lol -- if you ever get near Vancouver I believe they have a store there now just fyi. So far I only have scarves and bangles and love them :smile: Cosmetic case sounds like a lovely suggestion too! I've really noticed a big difference in US and Canadian prices in items so do check both even with duty considerations.

Hi Vista
I really wish we had a Hermes boutique closer to us. That would be so nice.But not so nice for are bank accounts :graucho:.