I want my speedy 25 Mono to sag

1. I actually like the bag to sag. What can I do to make it softer and saggier?:woohoo:
  2. it will soften up with wear, so wear it wear it wear it! to make it sag, carry something a bit heavier in the bottom (like a waterbottle, just make sure it's closed up tight, or in a ziplock!) hth!
  3. It will soften with use, If you have larger items its not going to say as much. Lots of small items will do it.
  4. Throw something heavy in ? Not like a brick, but like a bottle of water (full) would work ! Make sure it's sealed though !!
  5. One heavy thing and a bunch of smaller things will help it sag. The more stuff you carry, the less it will sag.

And like everyone else mentioned, the more you use it the softer the material will become!
  6. Bring on the saggy speedy:yahoo:
  7. I have the 25 and it sags a little...and I love it! I have used it for over a year...give or take. It has softened over time and I don't carry too much. I had bought the purseket but took it out because it made it too structured. I often "squeeze" the air out of it just to get that saggy effect. Keep using it - it will sag!
  8. you could stand inside it and pull on the handles... just kidding.
  9. :roflmfao::rolleyes:
  10. put a brick or a bunch of rocks in the bottom!! LOL!!!

OR you could just carry heavier items to get the canvas to loosen up?
  11. :nuts::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  12. put something heavy in it and hang the bag on the door knob when you don't use it
  13. ^^
    Agree about putting something heavy inside and hanging on the doorknob.