I want it, but I'm not sure why!

1. Has this ever happened to you?
    I don't smoke, but I really want a cigarette case!
    I think that they are really cute, but I have no idea what I could use it for.
    I have a Pochette Tulum for my cellphone, so I don't need it for that.
    Any ideas, on what I could put in it?
  2. Lol i dont now what you could put in there.
  3. use it as a tissue paper case haha.. quite an expensive one
  4. tissues...great idea. my Aunt is a smoker and she LOVES the LV case I got her. She is one of those that will NEVER quit...
  5. Would *ahem* feminine products fit in it?
  6. Interesting post, Tosh !!

There MUST be something else LV you like that you could find a definite use for?
  7. Condoms! Something every girl should have, especially a designer case for!!!!
  8. I've one and use it to hold my cell phone (Palm one)..

It's great!

Oops..just noticed that you already have the cell phone holder, how about as a digital camera case??
  9. business cards? Gums? Cash?
  10. I'm feeling the same way about the cles....I know I'd never put my keys on it. I'd never put cards in it and I can't go anywhere without my big bags. I just want one because it's cute!!!!!!
  11. That is too funny, I also want to get the Louis Vuitton Cigarette Case (in Damier) but I'm not a smoker and I already have a case for my cell phone and camera so I don't know what I would use it for either. All I know is that I really, really, really want it. :biggrin:
  12. Use it for your cell phone or pda :smile:
  13. I like the tissues or gum ideas. I love the style of those cigarette cases too but don't smoke either.
  14. Use it for ANYTHING :lol: I find that once I have something, I find a fun use for it.