I want Fendi !!!

1. I want to Fendi but i can't decide what to buy? I need your help!!
    It must be ZUCCA ..I have only $1000 ..Need your ideas of this two..
    [​IMG]
    Zucca Leather Boston Bag with Palazzo Print $845.00 Or
    [​IMG]
    <H2>Zucca-Print Shoulder Bag $930.00</H2>

What do you think? should i look more for other designs?
    It is my first FENDI i want it to be :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:..
    I'm so excited:yahoo: :yahoo: . Any suggestions??

2. Oh my gosh I LOOOOOVE the first one - in fact, I've been eyeing that myself and itching to get one. It's like a twist of glamour on something totally classic, yet roomy. I say the first one. That one immediately caught my eye when I was shopping for new bags.

3. I absolutely love the shoulder bag! I've been eyeing the same bag in black for about two months now...

4. It's got to be the Fendi Bis (the second), the first looks too much like a LV speedy.

5. Oooh, I got the B. Fendi shoulder bag (2nd one) and I LOVE IT!! :wlae: It's even more gorgeous IRL. It's like heaven landed on my shoulder. It rocks. I can't say enough great things about it!

let us know what you decide!

6. The Zucca Shoulder bag. I like that one the best.

7. I think i will go with 2nd one..
    rainyjewels, sheasmith82, estile, pursegrrl, ellie1..Thanks :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

8. Yes, I agree with the majority ... love the Fendi B shoulder bag! Remember to post pics when you get it:smile:

9. Thanks asl_bebes..sure i will.:yahoo:

10. the shoulder bag looks so classy and versatile - love it!

11. OMG...that is SUCH a tough choice!!!!!!! When I saw the first pic, I thought for sure that one. Then I saw your 2nd pic, and I was like "uh-oh!" Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...after much careful consideration, I think I'm going to have to go against the majority and vote for the Boston Bag!!! I remember one of the mods posting a picture of hers when she got one, and it took my breath away! It's just so unique with the gold handles...and the shape of the bag is so classic.

Good luck! And let us know what you end up getting...post pics!!!!!!!

12. i guess Selena has the 1st one if im not mistaken ...

i love them BOTH equally :biggrin:

13. I choose the second one a lovely bag

14. Definitely the second one.

15. I'm with you sharbear - I vote for the boston!