I want an oversized clutch..any ideas?

PixieGirl

Nov 13, 2007
Its been quite some time since I have posted. I am looking for an oversized clutch. Something pretty minimalistic but will give oomph to an outfit. Any ideas? Something I can purchase online preferably. Thanks.

I bought a black leather one with pewter leather detail from Barney's a few months ago...you may want to check their site to see if they have any.
Also, LAMB makes some cute ones.

Its been quite some time since I have posted. I am looking for an oversized clutch. Something pretty minimalistic but will give oomph to an outfit. Any ideas? Something I can purchase online preferably. Thanks.

TODS is the best
immagine072vt1pj9.jpg

well lamb dosnt have to be everyones cup of tea, and im glad! I dont want everyone to like what i do haha.

but this is abought as plain as lamb gets,
lux2-37comp.jpg

its a convertable clutch that turns into a thin tote, i own it and its extremely versitile, along with being extremely soft, and with a stylish flair that will deff. get you noticed. they go for around 200-250 on sale now from 500 something

Some LAMB clutches are plain such as the Treviso (sp?). Not trying to push LAMB on you but the line is pretty versatile.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• BlackTreviso.jpg
    BlackTreviso.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 649
  • WhiteTreviso.jpg
    WhiteTreviso.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 673
I got a nice convertible one from H&M on sale for $6.00! Black faux leather - but the "leather" feels similar in texture to Balenciaga leather - extremely, extremely soft and distressed. And for $6.00 - can't beat it!! :nuts:

yes,
the first thing come to my mind is lamb.. their clutches are pretty big compare to others.. some of the lamb collections are pretty simple but yet gorgeous.. like treviso or the knotting hill..