I want an inclusion bracelet...is it better to wear one or multiple

1. I am new to the inclusion bangle thing. I was talking to an SA and she says that if i bought a PM size that I should get more than one because most people stack them

Was she up-selling me or is this what everyone does w/ the smaller ones?

I'm assuming one would not stack the GM, right?

2. i like the look of colors combined, but I also think it's ok to wear alone. I bought the transparent gm and am planing on wearing it with my silver bangles.

3. I have a few inclusions and I must say, wear at least 2 of them together and they are hell of a noisy!! It really annoys me so much that i only wear one at a time. Looks good by itself, always get compliment.

4. I think wearing one is fine, sometimes you don't want to overdo it KWIM? I think if you choose to wear more than one bracelet, it's nice to wear the ones that complement each other in terms of colour :yes:. A good example is that pic of Lindsay L a couple of years ago with the yellow & rose inclusion bracelets worn together

5. i stack mine. if i'm wearing the GM bracelets i wear 2 together, and if it's the PM i wear 3

6. I wear my PM bracelets one at a time. Thinking of getting another transparent and stacking them. The transparent is my favorite!

7. thanks guys. Anyone have a pic of two PM's stacked together?

or a GM and a PM? i don;t think I would stack 2 GM's personally

8. ^^Visit the Inclusion club in the clubhouse thread. Lots of pics of stacked bracelets there!

9. I think it really is personal preference. They look great either way!

10. here are some:

1. Black GM + Transparent GM
    2. Pomme d'Amour PM + Berry PM + Transparent PM
    3. Rose PM (this is the old PM size, which is slightly wider than the current PM; this is to compare the old PM and new PM sizes) + Berry PM + Transparent PM
    4. Black GM + Pomme d'Amour PM + Transparent PM
    5. Black GM + Rose PM (to compare the GM and old PM)

inclusion 001.jpg inclusion 002.jpg inclusion 003.jpg inclusion 004.jpg inclusion 005.jpg
  11. I'd wear them paired with some other type or bracelet if I had one, it looks a little ridiculous with more than one to me..

12. ^^ thanks for those pics yeux, they look so pretty.
    I want to get my first inclusion bracelet (pm) when the amarante comes out, and i was planning to just wear the one. On myself i usually like it to look more simple, so id just wear the one (i say this now but if i get more down the track who knows :graucho:).

13. I got the amarante inclusion bracelet on saturday, it looks good by itself, but it would look better with a another one....:p IMHO

14. thanks!! From the pics I think if I had a GM i would wear it by itself.

For the PM i would wear just one or two max....

thanks Yeux!!!

15. Like Sandra said, i'd stack them. Even the pm's i'd do 2 or 3 :biggrin:
    As for the gm, I think 2 are enough.