I want a new bag...

1. I don't know if any of you do this, but... This morning I was getting ready for work in anticipation of another gray, cold, snowy blah day and that old Huey Lewis song came on the radio. You know the one -- "I Want a New Drug." There I was, dancing around my bedroom with my Mirage Speedy singing "I Want a New Bag." I'm not quite done re-writing the lyrics yet.

Has anyone else taken a song and made it more LV-appropriate?:jammin:
  2. Lol
  3. no, haha, but that's cute!
  4. Lol
  5. nope
  6. You have to try it and make sure you dance with one of your LVs when you do!

"Sometimes I sing and dance around the house in my underwear. Doesn't make me Madonna. Never will." - Joan Cusack, Working Girl (1988)
  7. Please let us know when you're finished with rewriting the lyrics! I LVoe it!:jammin:
  8. LOL!! :roflmfao: :lol:
  9. i love it! make a rainy drizzly day better! think epi, its great for weather!
  10. No, but that's cute!
  11. i would be happy with your mirage speedy.. lolz. Especially if it was in noir. :tender:
  12. Rawk it girl!! lol
  13. :biggrin:: that's too cute! I haven't heard about that song before, will definitely visist the store to give it a try :yes:
  14. sad i know but i have to listen to kanye west when i open up the box for the first time on a new bag :nuts:
  15. LOL! I'd love to hear the rest of it!