I Want A Mini Paddington but what color & where to buy?

1. Ladies,

I really want a mini paddington. I just have some concerns, if it is too small and not as nice as the classic size paddington.

Also, what color does it look the nicest? Does anyone one have photos of theirs to share to help make my descision?

Lastly, where should I buy one? There are so many choices on diabro. But I am really turned off about the customs fees and that you can't return it if you are not happy. I visit the site everyday and drool over them.

Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you had input, photos, suggestions, Do you love your mini, do you hate it? etc....

Thanks in advance!!!
    Pam

2. hey Pam,
    I have the baby paddy in metallic anthracite and I love it. I only wear it on the weekends/evenings, because for me it's not large enough for every day. I can fit a wallet, cell phone, keys, and lipstick in it, and that's about it. It's not teeny tiny, and it's comfortable to carry because it's a good bit lighter than a regular sized satchel.

I got mine on eBay for a steal... something like $600 from a seller I knew and trusted. I got it on a whim because it was such a bargain, but it's really one of my favorite paddies now. it's just so darn cute. :p

This is just me, but I don't like to pay full price for paddies since they can almost always be found on sale or on eBay. If it were me, I'd scour eBay... eventually one will come available. Just make sure to have it authenticated here. :smile:

I posted a picture of it a while back in the paddington color reference thread; in the pic, you can see it next to a regular paddy satchel and a pocket paddy. (I no longer own the pocket paddy.)

I hope this helps! :heart:

3. I find my Baby Paddy very spacious indeed! It's by far the largest bag I own and I find it very ample indeed.

It's a beautiful bag, I couldn't imagine any other Chloe adorning my arm :love: