I Want a Haut à Courroies (HAC) Please Help!

Hello latinmalemodel! I would like to share the pic of HAC from H store in HK(2 months ago) I hope that it will help you :yes: :smile: but I'm sorry that I don't know the details of it.
DSC01849.jpg

OMG Thank you sakara thats exacly the HAC I wan't it looks like a 40cm in natural sable Fjord in Gold HW?:nuts: ...

Latinmalemodel, I am sure you already own a few items from LV so I would go for something different than browns. Well, gold and etrusque are an exception for me, since these colors are soooo rich!!!

Have you also thought about a dark red like Rouge H? I think it's very classy!

But IMHO, the best thing to do is go to an H store and try the different sizes and see colors IRL. It might help you to take a decision!

Latinmalemodel, I am sure you already own a few items from LV so I would go for something different than browns. Well, gold and etrusque are an exception for me, since these colors are soooo rich!!!

Have you also thought about a dark red like Rouge H? I think it's very classy!

But IMHO, the best thing to do is go to an H store and try the different sizes and see colors IRL. It might help you to take a decision!

yes I have considered other colors like deep navy blue and the other color in LV bag that I posted its called red caynne, and yes I know it would be better if whent to the store and try differen't colors too bad I don't have a Hermes close to me and have to wait till next month...

Have you thought even to go for something really different...like a color?

yes im being verry open minded about this,
and I just figured out that the size 36cm isn't to small at all the since the 32cm HAC looks bigger than the 35cm Birkin ash shown here>http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-reference-library/hermes-birkin-and-kelly-bag-faqs-43021-2.html

Im getting verry desperate and im about to call the boutique in NY and ask them several questions not the boutique I will be visiting next month! or should I just call their normal help line?

I want my HAC now!!!:hysteric:

Ok people I have made a decition I wanta 40cm HAC with Palladium HW:yahoo: and I called the NY boutique and asked for the current price for one and said What is the retail for a Haut à Courroies bag and the SA said a "HARDCORE" bag :roflmfao: she pronounced it like that I had to hold my lagh lol, Wish me luck Girls...

xo

Big size Birkin or HAC shouldn't be hard to get. I always see 40 or 40+ size Birkin or HAC whenever I go to Hermes...

OMG my heart :heart: is beating so hard right now I can't wait:nuts: ...
and ive just realized I wan't Gold HW instead of Palladium and that im spending more time here than in the LV forum:shame: I hope they don't find out or they'll slotter me:rolleyes: ,,,

OMG my heart :heart: is beating so hard right now I can't wait:nuts: ...
and ive just realized I wan't Gold HW instead of Palladium and that im spending more time here than in the LV forum:shame: I hope they don't find out or they'll slotter me:rolleyes: ,,,

HAHA! I got you;) Oh but I´m here too:nuts: I won´t tell a soul:shame: