I want a caviar petite shopping tote, I think...

lol, oh i dont mind if you share the bag LMAO haha omg i HAVE to see this! thanks for the 411
I called CHanel but they didn't have that color, or they are not aware of that color. So I called Saks Fifth back to confirm, and she said, A20994, $1,095, it's listed as Light green. Ok, now I am positive it has GOTS TO BE THAT COLOR!:jammin: Oh and there are 6 in stock listed in the system.

i hope its a green i like, because chanel has some colors i dont like, i think that seafoam green from last spring is yucky, hope its not that one!

I hope it's the sage from Restoration Hardware because I have those colors on my wall. How great is it to match my bag (Yes I am a total Lunatic!)?

WHat seafoam green? Last spring.. Hmm.. DO you have a swatch?

OMG, I love green, well, we'll see what I can find in Hawaii, I think this may be the bag, I'll just have to see what colors I can find...

Please do report when you return from Hawaii what goodies they have out there. I bet they have a variety catered to the tourists cause I remember Gucci had the 'Hawaii' editions too.

There are two Chanel boutiques that you can fine in Hawaii and both are well stocked. There is the one in Ala Moana Shopping Center (which is a one stop mall for almost all major brands, ie, Hermes, LV, Dior etc and they are right next to eat other) and there is the one in Waikiki.
Have fun and I know you will enjoy your trip here Lola.

There are two Chanel boutiques that you can fine in Hawaii and both are well stocked. There is the one in Ala Moana Shopping Center (which is a one stop mall for almost all major brands, ie, Hermes, LV, Dior etc and they are right next to eat other) and there is the one in Waikiki.

Thanks, I've been to Hawaii 6 times, I am VERY familiar with the stores,:graucho: I just hope they have what I'm looking for in stock....they haven't in the past. The hotel we use is not far from the Waikiki store so I manage to walk by there every night we stay in town and we manage to go by Ala Moana at least 7 times during the trip, I like that bar upstairs and CPK:wlae: . I'm also visiting a friend on the Big Island, now there I'm not sure if there's a store, but I'll find out......:upsidedown:

Are you in Hawaii? If so, I'm very jealous! I have a bunch of friends there so we visit often.....

wut is ur usual hotel? cause we can walk up there too

We are liking Waikiki Parc right now, part of the Halekulani. We also stay with friends on the Big Island. We're always torn where to stay when on Oahu but usually wind up in Waikiki, we like the North Shore, but there's not a lot to do at night for dinner and drinks and stuff, at least not in walking distance and we don't feel like driving.....So we'll just drive up north for the day a lot.....

I think my bag is a petite shopping tote, and it has silver hardware. The bag itself is a gold-ish metalic. Here are pics. To give you an idea of size, I'm five-one.