I want a Carly - Large or Medium

1. Hi Ladies,

I haven't used my PCE card yet. I am thinking to get a Carly - Signature with Saddle leather.

Do you think I should get a Large one or Medium one?? I am thinking maybe someday I can use it as a baby bag. What do your ladies think? Would Carly be a good baby bag??

Thanks for your help!!!!

2. I like the large one - would be great for baby stuff too!

What does the VT stand for in your member ID? ;)
  3. I Say Go Large
  4. I agree, go for the large!
  5. I go for large whenever I can unless it's toooo large. SO large gets my vote!
  6. large!
  7. I say medium.... LOL.... I currently use my weekend tote as a baby bag and its perfect. I think the large would be TOO big especially while caring for a baby too!
  8. The large one with saddle was running low last Thur. I think mine came today - from a store in NY...
  9. I tried to get the medium signature at the PCE but was told there were NONE left at all in khaki - they only had black. None at the stores in my city, none in JAX, none. I didn't take that extra step of asking them to check stock at other stores in other states, but I'd be curious to find out if you are able to get a medium and where from.
  10. ^defiantely try to see if you can find one in another state. that's what i did with my chambray carly- they found one at a store in connecticut.
  11. ^^thanks for the advice. that pce card is burning a hole in my purse!
  12. my vote is for the large.
  13. Love the large but I love big bags!!!!!!
  14. large is good...
  15. Thanks Ladies. I am not going until tommorrow. I am getting nervious that it is no longer in stock.