I want a BETTY... small or medium? PICS?

1. Hiya Chloe lovers! :p

I just bought myself a gorgy Mousse Paddy (my first Chloe :graucho: )... :wlae:

D*mn heavy but the leather and color with the silver hardware are TDF! I have got more compliments on it than my LVs. :wtf: lol

Now I am considering buying the Betty. I have checked out the Betty thread but I am still confused about the size difference between the small and medium. I definitely do not want a large. It also looks like they fit on the shoulder which would be a bonus for me.

Can you please help with comparison pics, pics wearing Bettys (please state your height as I am only five feet tall) and pics of what they can hold inside?

TIA! :flowers:
  2. Hope this pic helps with your decision process.

I posted this earlier, I'm 5'7" tall and I carrying the medium Betty Chain handled purse. You can get it bigger and tinier in size and yes, it is heavy.:sad:

However it's one of my favorites (which isn't saying much) since the Chloe I'm wearing tends to be my favorite for the day. :rolleyes:

3. Here's a picture of Carmen w/ her medium betty... she's about 5'2''
  4. I have a mini Betty which I bought from Aloha Rag. I am 5"1" and it looks great as a handbag or over my shoulder. For it's smaller size, it holds an incredible amount!!
  5. My small betty is soo light, it carrys everything you would need for the whole day, it could well be the perfect bag :biggrin: ;)

6. Thanks for posting pics ladies! I am inching towards the small satchel...
  7. Thats a hard choice both sizes are cute and can be used for different things... Goodluck!!
  8. [​IMG]

This pic is making it hard for me to decide!
  9. ^ The bag in that pic is gorgeous
  10. I have both the Small and Medium Betty's :yes:

Both sizes are great but I think I slightly prefer the Medium simply because I find the long pocket on the back of the bag really useful. Capacity-wise they are very similar and both carry a fair amount.

I don't think the medium size is made any more is it? :shrugs:

This picture might help.......