i wanna see your nickel charms/fobs etc...

1. i need ideas for a new nickel decoration. i have several brass ones for my black bag but my new khaki bag has nickel hardware. show me yours ladies!!
  2. Here's a good thread for looking for keyfobs:

Post your COACH Key Fobs here! :smile:

I was going to do a search for you too but that's disabled right now. I have a picture of mine. When I find it, I'll post it for you!

ETA: Here it is:
  3. I like the letter charms and the tortois, the zodiac charms. The outlets have all the nickel stuff on sale right now.
  4. WOW! You are my hero!
  5. thanks youre a doll!!! i sooo love the lips and the candy!! i just bought the medallion one like yours and i cant wait for it to arrive.
  6. :drool: :drool:
  7. Thank you! I'm ashamed to admit that there's more but I havent taken a new picture! LOL! I have passed a few of these on to my dd's and my mom to make room for new! The signature flower is my favorite in nickel. And I have the frog, he's adorable! I should take a new picture!
  8. WHEN & WHERE in the world did you get that candy heart charm?!?!? i've never seen it before & i'm soooo in love with it now!
  9. Awesome collection! I :heart:that gold apple!
  10. Does the heart padlock come with the clip or did you add that? I've seen them on eBay, but none had the clip.
  11. great collection!!!
  12. Wow!!! What a wonderful collection of charns! I love them all