I wanna heat stamp now!!! Can I mail to LV??

1. After seeing the heat stamping in the other thread, I sooo want to stamp my agenda. Since I live nowhere near a LV store and definitely not one that can stamp my item -- what can I do? Who would I mail it to?

I thought maybe I could print out pursegalsf's photo to show them that's how I want my initials placed (with my initials of course).

Any suggestions????

2. I wouldn't mail anything without getting a receipt. When I got my luggage tag heat-stamped, they gave me a receipt of the work order. Plus there are lots of different fonts, sizes, and colors to choose from too.

3. I'd call your nearest LV and ask. When I dropped off my luggage tag to be stamped they were going to mail it to me when it was finished since I live 4 1/2 hours from the store. But luckily they were able to get it done the same day. :biggrin:

4. Oh, I didn't know there were different fonts... hmm.... maybe I should wait until I can go in person?

The nearest store to me is Marshall Fields in Minneapolis and I so rarely go there. I TRY to schedule all my conferences there but lately it's just not working out!

My original plan was to take everything with me to downtown Chicago this December when I attend a yearly conference and beg the store to stamp a couple of items while I am there -- usually I have 3 or 4 days.

OK... I'll calm down here and go back to waiting...

THANKS for the replies! :smile: