I walked 10 BLOCKS FOR THIS!!

1. I just want to break out into song..."Isn't she Lovely.....Isn't she wonderful"..:whistle:

I had to be in the cities this morning for an appointment with one of my clients..so I decided...since I was only 10 blocks from Macy's...I'd go check Louis Vuitton to see if they had any of these left...yep..they had 1 ..just the one in the window. At first I told the SA that I would wait until the next order arrived...but then a lady came in and said.."Can I see that Speedy Damier Azur 30"....before the other SA could retreave it from the window..I said... I cannot wait until next week...I guess I'll take the one in the window...**bad of me...**..I know..But I walked 10 BLOCKS!..hehehehe..:graucho: :shame:

Anyway...here she is...and I LOVE HER:love: ..Now..I have to get over the fear of her being new..and take her out for a walk...

Today's a good day!!:yahoo:
    speedyazur1.jpg speedyazur.jpg
  2. Congrats! Well worth the walk, I say!
  3. Congrats!!! It's gorgeous:love:
  4. Congrats! Definately worth all the exercise and sooo lucky to snap up the last one in store too.:yes:
  5. :yahoo: yipppeeee!! Glad you snatched her CONGRATS!!! i loooove it!
  6. way to be aggressive! congrats on the bag!
  7. Congratulations! All's fair in love and louis vuitton. Don't feel bad, you had first dibs ;)
  8. congrats!
  9. Congrats- she is pretty and you have taken her for a walk already- 10 blocks:flowers:
  10. Congrats! :biggrin:
  11. Just lovely! Congrats! :biggrin:
  12. Congrats!!!
  13. Congrats!!lol
  14. The Azur line is starting to grow on me a little.
  15. Too funny! CONGRATS on the new speedy - she's definitely worth the walk!!!