I waas so excited

some of the tattersall print does have stitching on the print (i.e. the travel tote)

I dunno for some reason it looks real...

Maybe someone else who has this same wallet can chime in?

I hope things work out for you :yes:

So every single one that is on ebay and was sold on ebay was fake?

I think that SA doesn't know what she is talking about and just pulled up the DD picture that doesn't show the stitching.

I am sure that's what she did.

Because we all know the DD picture is an EXACT replica of what you actually get.:nogood:

I would positvly say this is real.

Not like my opinion matters at all.

I would compare it with one from a boutique.

Is the leather real? what does the material feel like. Fakes feel different.

I know the travel totes have that stitching and I looked at one and the stitching was in a crooked line all the way up it. so you never know...

My mom has this wallet, I will try and remember to check tonight when I get home, but that won't be until rather late tonight. For reference though, here is my tattersall planner and it has stitching in the tattersall (sorry for the cell phone pic but I'm at work)

Attachments

• 0211081621.jpg
    0211081621.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 58
My mom has this wallet, I will try and remember to check tonight when I get home, but that won't be until rather late tonight. For reference though, here is my tattersall planner and it has stitching in the tattersall (sorry for the cell phone pic but I'm at work)
The stitching on your planner looks just like momofgirls' wallet.

I think it's real. I'm trying really hard to remember what it looks like but I'm almost certain it had the stitching. I won't be home until after 10pm est though, so hopefully someone else can be of more help in the meantime.

The dill down pic also has brown stitching around the snap closure leather. i hope someone who owns this chimes in. It would be a shame that all of those ones that are the same as yours are all fakes.

Okay so I'm later getting to this then I figured but my mom's wallet does have the stitching on both sides.

Hopefully you can see it well in this picture, was taken on my cellphone. I didn't post the picture of the back but the stitching is there! So I think you're good :tup:

Attachments

• 0211082325.jpg
    0211082325.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 46