I visited Nordstrom Rack today and look what I found...

1. What could it be?

[​IMG]

It's the Grace sunglasses in Pink!! I snagged them for only $60 and was SO excited.

[​IMG]

I love the shape...it looks very vintage to me.

[​IMG]

I also LOVE how they look on. When I showed my husband, he thought they were adorable.

[​IMG]

And a side view, so you can see the cute embossed Coach logo...

[​IMG]

I was looking for them in burgundy, but I couldn't resist them in pink! I will probably get them in burgundy as well if I can track them down. Does anyone know if the outlet carries sunglasses? I have a feeling my collection is going to keep growing if I have any luck at the outlet this weekend...:graucho:

2. Awww you're so pretty with your pink sunny :heart:

3. They great on you. Congrats!

4. Congrats, they look adorable on you, Enjoy!:tup:

5. ^^ Yes, very nice! I haven't seen that IRL, is it really pink or salmon pink (uggh too many shades of pink :smile:

6. I love those!!!! Awesome find!

7. i'm not a big fan of pink, but i have to say those are really cute!
    you're right, they do have a "vintage" look to them. kindof like old movie star.
    they look great on you! you're really pretty, too. :shame:

8. Thanks ladies! I can't wait for my drive tomorrow morning so I can bust them out...even in January, it's really sunny here in Texas.

cutiesmile, they're kind of a light coral/salmon pink, not really a baby pink. I like pink, but not usually in sunglasses since I have such pale skin, and the fact that they weren't baby pink was a big draw. I think the pics where they are in their case and the side view where I'm wearing them are truest to the actual color.

9. *blush* awww, thanks jennbyrd!

10. cute.

11. Thanks divajess! I might have to pay a visit to my nordy rack. I am needing of a new sunny too :smile:

12. I love those! Congrats on your great find!

13. you have the PERFECT face/head shape for those glasses! hehehe

ENJOY them! They look AWESOME on you!

14. Those glasses are so cute and they look great on you! I will have to visit my Nordstroms rack and see if they have any Coach goodies!

15. well that color pink suits you well! they look really great... all you need now is a convertible & a neck scarf blowing in the wind!