I-tunes for jogging?

1. Hi all!:smile: I jog and I am sooo bored with the songs I have on my I-pod right now!:wtf: Anyone have any upbeat suggestions?? Thanks so much! I would listen to just about anything!:rolleyes:

2. 3 songs that make me go faster:
    Burn for You by Kreo, Dancin' by Aaron Smith, and I Love My Sex by Benassi Brothers

Good luck!

3. Justin Timberlakes sexy back will get you moving!!! ( it will motivate you 2 get a sexy back ;) ) haha

4. :jammin: Thanks! I will have to check those out.

5. Select "random" on your iPod... it mixes it up a little and saves battery power... :wlae:

Songs I suggest:
    Goodies- Ciara feat. Petey Pablo
    Love Generation- Bob Sinclair
    Call On Me- Eric Prydz
    Mr. Postman (Baltimore Club Mix)- DJ Rod Braxton
    Drowning- AK 1200
    Greece 2000 (Original Mix)- Three Drives On A Vinyl
    Frolic Room- 311
    Don't Cha- The Pussycat Dolls
    Say Say Say (Waiting 4 U)- Hi Tack

6. Public Affair - Jessica Simpson
    Material Girl - Madonna
    Hotline - Ciara
    Dirty - Christina Aguilera
    Riding Dirty - Chamillionaire
    Blow Ya Mind - Eve ft. Gwen Stefani
    You Owe Me An IOU - Hot Hot Heat
    Hips Don't Lie - Shakira ft. Wyclef

:smile:

7. Buttons- Pussycat Dolls
    Pump It-Black Eyed Peas
    Gold Digger- Kanye West
    Hung Up-Madonna

I had a whole list on paper, now I can't find it.

8. Kanye West - New Workout Plan
    Nelly - Get your eagle on

9. Beat drives the feet

August 8, 2006

By STEPHANIE SHAPIRO
    The Baltimore Sun

Way back when iPods were a twinkle in Steve Jobs' eye, gym rats sweated to fast-paced music but generally couldn't tell you how many beats per minute their favorite workout tunes contained.

In those formative years of fitness training, a song's actual tempo was known to your instructor alone, says Alyssa Shaffer, fitness director of Fitness magazine.
    Tell Us:
    How do you choose your workout tunes? What are your favorites? Comment | View Results

"The shift has been going from instructor-based routines, to the whole iPod revolution. Now you have the ability to create your own playlist and your own intensity mixes," she says.

Instructors have always relied on the ability of a song, depending on its "beats per minute," to boost heart rates and return them to normal.

Even for the most enterprising of exercisers, though, it wasn't easy to assemble a personal workout tape with the right pulse for the right moves.

"All of a sudden, the power has shifted to the everyday person," Ms. Shaffer says.

For fitness buffs, it's now second nature to know that music in the 115 to 120 BPM range is ideal for walking, while music for cardio workouts can range from an easy 120 to a nausea-inducing 180 in a spinning class.

Anyone with a computer and an MP3 player can tailor a workout soundtrack according to the desired BPM. With software that manipulates a song's BPM and BPM-counting gadgets on the market, staying on top of the beat becomes even easier.

There is also Exerciseradio .com, a streaming site established by New York City-based trainer Terri Walsh. The site's four channels offer music with BPM counts suitable for strength training, cardio workouts, kickboxing and boxing and yoga.

Since January, Steve Boyett, known professionally as disc jockey Steveboy, has compiled mixes with a high BPM count for a regular podcast called Podrunner.

Exercisers can also fine-tune their workouts by downloading BPM-based mixes from Web sites such as fitPod.com. The site, "for people who work out to music," was launched in May by Bob Gray, of Baltimore, and Tyler Peppel, of San Diego.

Mr. Boyett also creates Podrunner mixes exclusively for fitPod members. "We saw the success of Podrunner and we were pleased that it kind of validated our idea about what we wanted to do," Mr. Gray says.

10. i :heart:LOVE:heart: podrunner. he uses a lot of electronic beats which in general i don't care for, but the BPM counts are SO motivating. it really pushes me to keep the pace up even when i have to walk or i'll pass out. :wlae:and he updates it every week, so you can't get sick of it.

11. hey. check out a US band called "vampire weekend" no not anything to do wiht vampires...just light punk/ mixed with some Beatles, celtic jigg/ and marley if you can beleive it- you will love the song PUNK... i promise.:wlae:

12. i've been loving T.I.'s two new songs- whatever you like and live your life. also madonna gets me going (like a virgin), pink (trouble), etc.

13. A site I totally love for running music is podrunner.com -- DJ Steveboy makes lots of mixes at various beats per minute. When running with this music, I feel like I'm in my own workout montage from a movie!

14. Oh boy, I could give you a list a mile long. I am ALWAYS updating my shuffle.

Okay... here we go...

Satisfaction - Benny Bennassi
    Satisfaction - Rolling Stones
    Jesus Walks - Kanye West
    Please Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna
    Disturbia - Rihanna
    Rock DJ - Robbie Williams
    Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
    Cocaine Blues - Johnny Cash
    Tubthumping - Chumbawumba
    Start Me Up - Rolling Stones
    Butterfly - Crazytown
    Time to Pretend - MGMT (LOVING this right now)
    Hot Dog - Limp Bizkit
    Lets Get Retarded - Blackeyed Peas
    Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
    The Way You Move - Outkast
    You Know I'm No Good - Amy Winehouse
    We Used to Be Friends - The Dandy Warhols
    Everytime We Touch - Cascada
    New York New York - Frank Sinatra (ESPECIALLY for my NYCM Training!!)
    Bodysnatchers - Radiohead
    15 Step - Radiohead
    Under Pressure - Queen & David Bowie
    Thanks for the Memories - Fall out Boy
    Kashmir - Led Zeppelin (epic song for long runs)
    Caroline - Outkast
    Rap DJ - Cyrpuss Hill
    Magic Stick - 50 Cent & Lil Kim
    Werewolves of London - Warren Zevon
    Steady as She Goes - Raconteurs (however u spell that)
    Gettin Jiggy w/ it - Will Smith
    Miami - Will Smith
    I Saw the Sign - Ace of Base
    Jigsaw Falling into Place - Radiohead
    Work It - Missy Elliott
    The Beat Goes on - Britney Spears' version

If I think of more later I'll add on!

15. I have to havee fast music!!

Umm, Britney Spears is really good, and any techno!