i TRULY understand now...!!!

1. so now i get it...!!! i know y'all would probably go "DOH" :p but i just recently discovered the TRUE underlying BEAUTY of LV...!! and it's a wonderful thing so bear with me! :shame:

i've carried LV aorund before, mainly my mom's... but i just recently bought my OWN speedy 25 monogram.. and i'm truly truly truly in LOVE..!! there's just something about the sleek streamlined versatility it offers! :love:

the be honest with u, i've always thought the monogram canvas was so overrated, but it was a classic piece, that i could appreciate, but i thought (given my limited budget) i would more likely go for something that would "POP" more, like a balenciaga(my other love:rolleyes:), but now that i've experienced it first hand... i LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!! i was like..."so THATS what you guys have been talkin' about...!!!" :yahoo:
    :dothewave: WOOOHOOOO LVVV!!!!!!!!

2. Congrats!:party: Glad you like the Speedy, she is Classic hands down! Please do share pix, we can never get tire of any LV :graucho:

3. Congrats!!! I love mine too!!! Speedy 30 in mono is my first, now I already have more LV purses, but it will always be my love!!

sometimes, I am thinking it is such a great design, simply but sooooooooo classic, how do they do it?

4. Congrats! Welcome to the dark side:devil:.

5. Congrattttttts.... i love mono classic speedy too... i already have damier speedy 30 but somehow i just feel like i cant wait to get my itch hand on one, :smile:.

6. yaaay! Mono is classic and toting it is very SLEEEK!!!

7. congrats!!

8. Congrats!

9. yay congrats! No mono for me yet! Im a damier girl at heart! But the manhattan may swing things for me!

10. Congratulations and enjoy the ride!

11. Aww.. congrats, I hope to get mine this weekend! :sweatdrop:

12. congrats and enjoy!! :smile:

13. Congrats!!!

14. CONGRATS! A mono speedy 30 was my first as well.

Please do post pics! It's always exciting to see fresh bags!

15. Congrats. Welcome to the dark side. YAY!!!