i tried to use ebates

1. but i don't know if it worked. my elux order went through, but there's nothing indicating a purchase made through ebates. did i do something wrong? (oh- pomme agenda)

2. Hopefully you followed the the link to eluxury through the ebates site--this is how they track your purchases. As long as you did that, you should be fine. I can't imagine getting any kind of message from elux saying that your purchase was through ebates. I'm sure the purchase will show up in a few days to your ebates account--just keep checking.

3. ^Yes, you do need to be in the eBates site that will link you to the eLux site.

4. It sounds like you did everything right. When you click to Eluxury from ebates, there's a specific link that takes you to the Eluxury homepage but the link is indication that you did indeed go through ebates so that is how ebates tracks it.

You'll receive an email confirmation indicating that you account has been credited for the eluxury purchase in a week or so

5. ^ okay- thank you!!!

6. oh fun! ebate discounts!

7. Did you take a look at your tracking tickets? They time stamp when you visited eBates vendors. That will help ease your concern!

Lisa