I tried really hard today...

Edz

Nov 4, 2006
Not to visit LV store since I did not receive a phone call about the Dentelle Kirsten that I waitlisted for. I always have the urge to buy other things when I can't get the one that I really one and of course, I'll regret my purchases later.

After work this evening, I decided not to take the bus that pass Louis; which is a more frequent service, of course. Instead, I waited and waited for the bus that goes to the busport instead. Therefore, avoiding Louis.... *sigh*

Apparently, I heard that Perth is not getting the Dentelle Kirsten. *sigh*

What a good girl you are!
I know Brissy isn't getting too as Shalomjude is :cursing: over it hehehe...

Our Sydney Store is hogging all the Dentelle's it seems

I know ...I feel the same way too Edz:crybaby: PLUS the store here even as of TODAY is still taking names for the Kirsten:confused1: I have seen the dentelle wallets and they are so pretty:heart:

Are they for serious? I rang the Brissy store and I was really surprise as the SA offered to put my name on the waitlist! God!!! Mad PLUS upset!

Oh well, may more beautiful bags come our way.

I know ....it is terrible as they are not getting them and yet keep taking names??? They also informed a friend that the dentelle is not released here for another TWO weeks????? I am going to try and deal with the Sydney store from now on:yes:

oz oz oz oy oy oy!!!
i saw the dentelle speedy in silver tht day. still waiting for the gold one tho.
edz, have you been to the temp. store next to kookai? its soooooo small. lol