I tried Papillon 26, but...

1. It is really heavy, and if I put my wallet and make up purse in it, it is going to get even heavier.

Calling all the papillon 26 woners, do you feel the same way?:confused1:

2. I dont have a problem with my papillon ...the shape makes it harder to find stuffs inside but the damier leather that I have is flex enough for me to dig.

3. I have the 26 but don't find it heavy

4. I feel quite the opposite. Mine feels light to me. It's really a cute bag but it doesn't hold very much. I have a Speedy 25 and that one also feels light but holds a LOT more than the Papillon 26.

5. I have a Papillon 30 and it doesn't feel heavy at all IMO. Even fully loaded with all my stuff it doesn't bother me.

6. I don't have a Pap, I have a Bedford but it's the same shape. Even with the heavier material (vernis), it's still one of the lightest bags I own.

7. Nope, the 26 isn't heavy at all...

8. i have a 30 and love it. the only time its hard to find stuff is when i put things in loosely (like a hairclip or hairband) but most purses are like that

9. I have a 30 and it's not heavy at all.

10. i have a Miroir pap and find it pretty light, but i am used to carry the kitchen sink w/me, so the weights don't bother me at all.

11. I have a Miroir Pap and it's very light, IMO. And I carry a good amount of stuff inside, MC PTI, Treo, keys, etc. Still very light.

12. i have the 30 and love it, not heavy at all.

13. I think the 26 size is a good size. I dont have it, but it sounds like the right size for me.........

14. The bag is not heavy at all. It's such a gorg. bag. I have the Damier Papillon 26. Usually I only carry a simple wallet, keys, cell phone and lip gloss. I guess if you add more items it can feel heavy.

15. i have both the pap 26 & 30.
    pap 26 feels very 'out-of-shape' to me. even though im really petite, i cant carry pap26 on my shoulders.
    never really like it.

pap30, on the other hand, is like the perfect bag.