I took the plunge!

1. I did it! I bought an apple green first! I feel completly in love with a picture of it I saw here & could not stop thinking about it since! It took me a little to get the money together but I just got back from the post office after having sent out a cashiers check for $1115! More money than I have ever spent! Especially since I have only seen 1 Balenciaga in real life the other day when another girl was carrying one. Someone please reassure me!
  2. WURK it Gurl!! Congrats! you will totally rock that baby!
  3. Congrats! You will not regret it! It's a beautiful color!
  4. The color is simply beautiful! GREAT choice for your first b-bag! No doubt. We wanna see it when you get it, okay?!?!? ;)
  5. Yeah- COngrats! You will totally love that bag - its gorgeous! Can't wait to see pics!
  6. You are going to LOVE it!! I had the apple green mini bag (sold it because it was too small) but I absolutely adored the color. :love: Trust me, I know it seems crazy expensive but you will probably use it so much this summer. Congrats on your purchase!!
  7. Thanks everyone! You've actually already seen pix as it is ranskimmie old bag! I know you all love your bags it was just hard making out the check!
  8. Take a deep breath and do it quickly. It's less painful that way! ;)
  9. Congratulations yhassan! It is a beautiful bag :love:
  10. Oooh!!! Congrats!!! It's such a stunner of a color!!!
  11. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!
  12. lol you are absolutely right jag! And yhassan, CONGRATS! I knew you wanted this bag for so long! Let us know when you get it :biggrin:
  13. just eat less extravagantly for the next month or so ;)
    it's totally worth it!
    you'll see!
    And if it makes you feel better? You can ALWAYS sell it. The beauty of the B-Bag goes far beyond aesthetics when it comes to re-sale value ;)
  14. YAY! Congrats on your first B-bag purchase, here's to many more :nuts:
  15. Congrats! I think it's worth it! If it makes you feel better, I just agreed to pay around $1,350 for a seafoam purse! It's the most I've spent (or will :amuse: ) on a bag. I just believe that if you really want it, better get it than regret it later on ;) Although that has caused me to live on cornflakes for while :biggrin: !