I took the plunge!

1. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: Oh my gosh! I just bought a monogram speedy 25 and koala wallet from eluxury! I am so stoked right now and I just couldn't wait. I have tax money coming back so it will be feeding into this purchase!!!

I just wanted to share my joy with you all and I opted for express delivery and hope that it will get here faster.

I know there have been a lot of threads on eluxury vs the store. I was hesitant about buying from eluxury b/c I don't want to get one returned by someone else, I don't want it to be damaged and I can't see it, and I am just paranoid with their easy return policy that I may get a fake. Am I being too paranoid? :weird:

Regardless, I hope I will be happy with this purchase.

2. Congrats!!! I know you will be truly happy w/ both purchases! I'm dying to get a Koala wallet in damier! Post pics when you get them! :p

3. Congrats!!! :biggrin:

4. Congrats-Post pics when they get there!!!

5. I love it how everyone on this forum posts pics and even poses with their bags and posts those pics!! Love it!

6. Congrats and want to see pics !!!!

7. Great LV pieces. Congrats!

8. Congrats, those were both great choices !

9. Congrats on your speedy and koala! Please post when you get them.

10. Congratulations on your purchase! Since you bought from eLuxury I would think you could be totally relaxed and confident that you will get brand new pristine items! Can't wait to see pictures!

11. all my transactions with eluxury have been very positive and trouble free.

12. Congrats on your new Speedy and Koala! A great choice on such classic pieces!

13. Congrats! i'm sure you'll love them :biggrin:

14. congrats on your purchases!!! i bought a few lv pieces from elu and they've always been picture perfect...both the bags and the service.

15. Wonderful choices! Can't wait to see pictures!