I took the plunge!

Munchkyn

I LOVE Penguins
O.G.
Oct 28, 2005
:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: Oh my gosh! I just bought a monogram speedy 25 and koala wallet from eluxury! I am so stoked right now and I just couldn't wait. I have tax money coming back so it will be feeding into this purchase!!!

I just wanted to share my joy with you all and I opted for express delivery and hope that it will get here faster.

I know there have been a lot of threads on eluxury vs the store. I was hesitant about buying from eluxury b/c I don't want to get one returned by someone else, I don't want it to be damaged and I can't see it, and I am just paranoid with their easy return policy that I may get a fake. Am I being too paranoid? :weird:

Regardless, I hope I will be happy with this purchase.

Congratulations on your purchase! Since you bought from eLuxury I would think you could be totally relaxed and confident that you will get brand new pristine items! Can't wait to see pictures!

Munchkyn said:
:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: Oh my gosh! I just bought a monogram speedy 25 and koala wallet from eluxury! I am so stoked right now and I just couldn't wait. I have tax money coming back so it will be feeding into this purchase!!!

I just wanted to share my joy with you all and I opted for express delivery and hope that it will get here faster.

I know there have been a lot of threads on eluxury vs the store. I was hesitant about buying from eluxury b/c I don't want to get one returned by someone else, I don't want it to be damaged and I can't see it, and I am just paranoid with their easy return policy that I may get a fake. Am I being too paranoid? :weird:

Regardless, I hope I will be happy with this purchase.
all my transactions with eluxury have been very positive and trouble free.