I thought they were boring but irl whow...!

1. Girls remember I hesitated between the Miu Miu ruffled the Miu Miu ankleboots and the CL Ariella talon...got the ruffled ones but they went back since there was a problem with the Zip so I ordered these (20% on NAP)...(by the way the CL's in gray should be on the way as well)

I thought they would maybe be too "plain" but I think they really make a nice silhouette ?! The kind of shoe that you can wear a lot and that is actually nicer worn than by itself.
    What do you think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

P1010117.jpg P1010125.jpg P1010126.jpg
  2. They look great on you!

3. Love them on you!

4. omg..those are HOT!

5. ITA. Hot!!

6. Wow, you're right!

7. i think they look awesome!

8. Thanks girls, I really, really like how they look. I just saw that on the NAP US site they are 30% off , there are always better sales on your side of the ocean...that's life.

What comfort is concerned they are rather easy to walk in but do hurt (after a quick visit to the mall my left foot is burning a bid not dramatic but I need to add some insoles.

I think it's mostly because of the heel height. They are really high about 130 mm (don't know the conversion by heart) and the platform is not big from about 5 mm in the beginning to 10 or a bid more.

9. All day update...... actually once used too they are fine :tup:!
    For those still intrested don't hesitate.