Black Decoltissimo 100mm

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Silver Pigalles 120mm

[​IMG]

2. Pigalles continued

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Red Tiburon 70mm Espadrilles (for Ohio State games LOL)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Black Leather Yoyo Zeppas

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

YSL Tribute Slingbacks 100mm and Ivory Heel

[​IMG]

And, I also got a pair of Jimmy Choo knee high boots in black calfskin and with a back zipper. I don't have pics of them though. They are cute though and I plan on wearing them with knee length skirts to work!

3. all lovely!

4. Lastly, the Foxtrots in both colorways:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. :drool::drool: I love gold heels~

6. WOW! Congratulations!!! Gorgeous shoes!

7. yummy!!! congrats!

8. Ashakes, how difficult is it to walk in Pigalles? I am considering a pair.. I have a very high arch though, I don't know if that's a problem. Currently I don't have any 120mm heel shoes.

9. Wow! Congrats to you!

10. Wow! I love them!

How are the YSL shoes in person? I've almost bought them online a couple times. I'm not sure how many more black peep toes I should really have, but something about that shoe just really does it for me.

11. OMG your shoes are all amazing! I love love love them. I would love to see a group shot of all your shoes, ashakes.

12. All those shoes are just TDF! I esp love your YSL's

13. Ashakes - love them all! Congrats on some great purchases. You are going to love the foxtrots, they are so comfortable! I love the som1, I don't believe that I have ever seen that shoe IRL. How high is the heel?

14. Thanks all! I am hoping to sport a few pairs this weekend. hehe

Gucci, the Pigalles are not easy, but they aren't as bad as you would think. I haven't worn them out of the house yet, but in the house I was fine on marble floor. LOL I don't plan on walking marathons in them for obvious reasons. I was going to wear them in Vegas next month just to dinner or something. I had a 120 mm Pigalle in a mesh material and those stunk b/c the mesh provided no support so I got rid of them. At least these somewhat do.

just beth, the YSLs are super cute in person. And, I love the ivory heel. I also like the versions w/ the platform, but I wanted to be able to wear these to work if I wanted. I should actually get them today or Monday. There was a mix up and I was accidentally sent a size 36.5! I got them and was all excited to put them on and I was like wait, these are tiny!!! LOL

Kamilla, the SOM1 initially turned me off a bit b/c the heel is not as thin as I normally like, but my SA kept praising them so I decided to try them. I got them and I was like oh ok, they are different. You know I like shiny things. haha According to Saks online, the heel measures 3 3/4". My SA at Neiman's said they were selling really well at her location so I don't know? They are definitely comfy. And, the Foxtrots are getting debuted today, FINALLY. :smile:

15. Great purchases! I don't know how you do it!