I thought I wanted a first...but now I'm having 2nd thoughts...Please help!

What should I get?

1. Violet First--you know you love the style, don't fix what's not broken!

2. Violet Day--you know you want to cross over to the dark side and join the Day club!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. First has always been my favorite style and when violet was announced, I knew I just HAD to get it in First...but now I'm having second thoughts about it...should I get the Violet in Day instead? I've been checking out all the Day pictures and they seem so cute on all of you! I'm 5'6" size 2-4 and it's suits by day and jeans by night...

The one thing that used to bother me about Day was that the bag folds one way or another so I can't really smoothly zip/unzip the top. I do like that it's a hobo shape, and looking at my modest purse collection, I only have one hobo style left(sold almost all of the rest on eBay).

My favorite bag of all time is (of course) a bbag!--my lilac first, it's the perfect size for me since I use an Escada tote to carry all my work stuff.

What do you think? Advices are always welcomed! TIA!
  2. This is just my opinion but I prefer the First in bright colors and the Day in neutrals. So, I say stick with the First for Violet.
  3. i think fist will go with suits and jean but day look more casual in IMO ^-^
  4. I think a first is MUCH easier to transition from day to night. For me, I'd never take a day out dancing :smile: If you know you already like the size of the first, I say go with it. For me, the "day" really is for the day!
  5. I agree with yslalice...the first would definately be better for a day to evening bag simply because the day would be too big for nights out on the town. That said, I have only owned one first but returned it because it wasn't big enough for my needs. I'm not much of a party girl anymore so my nights out are casual enough that I can carry a day (with GH...I feel it dresses it up a bit) and not have it look strange. So...while I am somewhat biased towards the day style, if your nights are dressier occasions, I would stick with the first. Hope that helps!
  6. I am about your size and I think the First is soooo perfect :heart:
  7. I, personally, found the First to be too small. What about a Violet City??
  8. The First is really the only style that works for me. I am on the wait list for a Violet
  9. Well, I don't have any days (yet), but I do have 2 firsts and I've decided they are my favorite style. I just think they're so well proportioned and adorable! Even though they are a little small, you can still stuff a reasonable amount of stuff in 'em:smile: And everyone will probably throw things at me for saying this, but I'm not loving cities either. It's the side panel that doesn't really do it for me. So I say you can never have too many firsts!!:smile:
  10. If you know you'll want to wear it both day and night, I'd go for a first, otherwise, a day for sure. I love the day style, and think it will look fabulous in violet. Plus, I always need extra room, so a day is more useful for me.
  11. For what I've seen of the Violet so far, I think it's too 'flat' for a Day. I say First (but may very well feel differently when I see the colour IRL!).
  12. I think the violet will look gorgeous on a First! but seeing that you already have a lilac First, why not get a violet city? I think the city is great day or night... but then of course go with what your heart tells ya otherwsie you'll always wonder about it... good luck!
  13. I second that!:tup: