I thought I had decided on Carly, but...

1. I am finally ready to go down to Coach this weekend and finally go get the medium chocolate brown leather Carly that I have been obsessing about for months, but the website has updated and there is a completely new bag that has caught my eye - the legacy spectator shoulder bag. Now I don't know what I want. I know I'll just need to sort this out myself but was wondering what everyone else's preference was, if they had to choose one?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow that legacy spectator bag is gorgeous... those colors go really well together... thats a tough one.. the thing is i think that the legacy looks a little bit more dressy where the carly is more casual... the carly is nice because its an all around leather that you would be able to sport with anything (black/brown, etc). my pick would be the carly just because its more versitile... IMO ;) but go get what you think would be the best everyday bag for you!:tup:

3. I love the Legacy!!

4. OY...tough choice! I say Carly (because I have 2 and am biased!!)...just kidding.

I think the Carly is a better all around bag...more useful for everyday.

5. That IS tough.. both are beautiful.. but I vote Carly, she is just the best bag ever and I think she will be better for an all around bag. :tup: good luck! :yes:

6. Another CARLY girl here!!! It's my favorite bag of all !!

7. I say Carly - the spectator is nice, but i really think you will use the Carly more.