i thought all you coach fans might find this super cute:)my ergo keyfob+cats=adorable

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HEHE!!! :smile: its just the perfect size for them! :smile: sooo adorable! :heart:

2. OH...MY...GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot restrain myself from saying HOW FREAKIN' CUTE IS THAT!?!?!?!?:kiss:

That's a GREAT group of pics, girl!:yes:

3. LOL - that's adorable. I am a huge cat lover so I can appreciate how difficult it probably was to get those great shots. I love it! Thanks for sharing!!

4. OMG!!! how adorable!! cutest pic ever. my cat is sitting in my lap right now and even she isn't that cute :p

5. haha aw thanks guys :smile: i thought these might be appreciated if i shared them! :smile:

6. Aww how cute are your two!!

7. awwwww that is the cutest thing i have EVER seen!!!!!!!!!!

8. That is so cute!!

9. So darling! Just want to pick em up and hug them.

10. wow--
    those two are just so amazingly adorable!!!!
    and i love cats who love accessories (haha)

11. haha thanks!! :smile: they are accessory lovers they are just like their mommy!

12. super super cute! I think I've complimented your kitties before - they are so cute!!! as you can tell by my avatar, I'm a cat fan too (that's only one of mine, his sister is a little camera shy).

Great post!

13. LOL!! Too cute!!

14. OMG, that's adorable. I'm not even a cat person and I want to kiss those babies!!

15. helpl!!slush... ADORABLE. I'm going to take pictures of my Pooh bear with his Ergos when I get home for Spring Break. SOO CUTE!!! Ahh! I want them to be my wallpaper for my laptop!