I think they got a F***ing Problem ....

The title :P What have the Germans to do with that AUSTRIAN village :confused1: :sweatdrop: :roflmfao: But that's such a common mistake I think for a lot of people Germany, Austria and Switzerland are pretty much the same :rolleyes: ;)

my thoughts exactly ...... :yes: it was so obvious - no, actually if it had been austrians in the title I doubt i had been a sofa king funny story. it sells bec germans are not supposed to have humour.... :confused1: (i really wonder where that comes from... but heard it lots when I lived abroad).

my thoughts exactly ...... :yes: it was so obvious - no, actually if it had been austrians in the title I doubt i had been a sofa king funny story. it sells bec germans are not supposed to have humour.... :confused1: (i really wonder where that comes from... but heard it lots when I lived abroad).

yup, tell me about it :nuts: .... prejudices are something great :roflmfao:

About the school comment:

Funniest that ever happened to me was during my US High School year: a friend of mine walks up to me, gives me a hug and says "I just wanted to let you know that I never thought communists would be so great!" :wtf:

:roflmfao: I seriously was dieing of laughter :roflmfao:

There are a bunch of funny town names all over the place. How about Dildo, Newfoundland? Or Wank, Germany? Or Putz, Germany? Bastardo, Italy? Climax, Colorado? Dickshooter, Idaho? Condom, France? Manasses, Georgia?