I think they got a F***ing Problem ....

1. Hope it's ok to post this :sweatdrop:

Just came across this and thought it was just too funny.....

PS: There's actually one thing in that news article that's even more funny .... Can you spot it :graucho:
  2. he he he!

I actually saw this bus on the motorway in Holland of this German tour bus. I wasn't quick enough getting my camera, but found a pic on the internet:

3. ......and no, I can't spot the other funny thing :shrugs: . What is it Kitty?
  4. LOL wtf!? that's insane. i saw a LOT of things that were HILARIOUS in this... LOL

5. Sofa King Funny.:roflmfao:
  6. lol!!!
  7. The title :p What have the Germans to do with that AUSTRIAN village :confused1: :sweatdrop: :roflmfao: But that's such a common mistake I think for a lot of people Germany, Austria and Switzerland are pretty much the same :rolleyes: ;)
  8. lol, love that one :p when we took our senior class trip to Italy our bus company was called "Killer" .... :roflmfao:
  9. That is probably what is upsetting the Austrians more than anything, what has it got to do with the Germans.

10. hilarious!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

made my day!! THANKS!
  11. Ah ha!!!! I went through the article so many times and didn't even pick that up!
  12. There is also a small village in Germany called Wankum. Caused us brits no end of hilarity.
  13. Haha that article is too f***ing funny!

I don't see why they're annoyed though - think of all the money they can get from the tourists by selling f***cking souvenirs.

This thread is genius, it's killing me with laughter.
  14. LMAO!!

That article is hilarious.
  15. lol, that's funny :smile:

I hate it when people ask if Austria is in Germany. I mean...WTF? Did you not go to school AT ALL!?