I think she looks so pretty in these pics

1. I heard her personality is awful but she looks so beautiful in these pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The second two pictures - Jennifer Lopez Promo for Lux Shampoo Line - Japanese ad.

(all pics were found at www.hollywoodrag.com)

2. I don't know about her personality. but i've always found her gorgeous!

3. her face loooks super airbrushed in some of those pics.

4. She looks great!!

5. Yeah I've heard shes stuck up, but I'm still envious over how beautiful she is!

6. looks like a lot of airbrush to me too.

7. love her.....

8. I think she's very beautiful, excellent facial features.
    I've heard both . . . I've heard she's hideous to work w/ and I've heard she's the best-totally down to earth.
    Who knows!?

9. i think she's gorgeous!

10. i've heard shes really stuck up also, she looks really pretty in those pics though!

11. I agree, especially in the rd and 4th pictures. But I'm sure she is naturally beautiful.

12. I've always thought she was a beauty queen. In fact I think she's one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen.

13. Amazing makeup artist. Thats what I would say.
    Anyone remember how she looked in the Janet Jackson vdeo? Normal.
    Now she looks fabulous. The results of a wonderful makeup artist.

She looks perfect

14. A couple of years ago she was filming a movie (that terrible dance one--I can't even remember the name) at the university I was working at. Word on campus was that she was a total nightmare. I walked past her one day as she was getting into her chauffered SUV and she looked really grouchy. I was also suprised how short she was, but I still think she looks quite beautiful in these pics.

15. Ever seen her on In Living Color? Not soo cute! Guess tons of money, a dietician, make-up artist, personal trainer, and Botox Go far!!!