I think my ebay purchase is a fake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone. I just did something stupid. I was looking at a black Balenciaga bag on eBay - item #220053196551. There was 45 mins left the bidding was low $359.00. I tried to log onto the purse forum to check authenticity before bidding and I kept getting an error message like the site was down. Now, I have tried bidding on bbags before and all the buyers usually pounce in the last minute with higher prices, so I tried this too. Low and behold I won the auction with $375.00:confused1: . So I decided to look at some of her other items and she has another bbag - white that definitely looks fake. Then I started to panic went to atelier naff and read every page and I believe - 95%- that my bag is a fake. Ok, I haven't paid for the bag yet. The site does not say all sales are final, so what can/should I do?? I fully expected to pay at least $500-700 for this bag. I know - I'm stupid. Please help me. Thanks.

2. Ooos, please post in the Authenticate This! sticky in the Balenciaga Forum :yes:
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.