I think my Coach luck is turning around a little...

1. I finally caught a little bit of a break :yes:...

2. okay what does this mean?!? :shrugs: :tup:

3. yes...what does this mean????

4. What happened?

5. Stop with the teasing! More details please...

6. And.......?

7. I got my eBay purchase from the office this morning on my way back from my first WW meeting...

8. YAY!!! Congrats. I want pictures :smile:

9. So...do you like it...do you LOVE it...we want pictures :woohoo:

10. yay! Post pics! :yahoo:

11. Stop teasin, Kiki......post the PICS!!!! :yes:

12. LOOOOOVE IT! :love: It is in really good condition. There is a tiny little spot that looks like an imperfection in the scarf print kind of like a little yellow hard dot but it is very small and not noticeable unless you look very closely. There is a tiny bit of fuzz a couple of places on the scarf print but I knew this fabric is delicate so it'll just save me from making the first fuzz on it. Again you have to look pretty close to notice it. Both are on the front of the bag. As far as I can tell, there are no imperfections at all anywhere else and no odors of any sort. I hope I can track down one of those cute dustbags for it because it did not come with one (which I knew). At less than half of the least expensive NWT auction I could find on this, I am very happy with it! Pics to follow in a minute...

13. glad you are happy, can't wait to see pics! :tup:

14. You can see a tiny wet spot where I used a baby wipe on the little yellow bump. It's dry now but I'm too lazy to take more pics :tispy:The color on the modeling pic is off because of the crappy lighting in my bathroom. It is SO pretty in pink and purples....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WHEN I lose some weight with WW and get back to my regular weight, this should go over my shoulder. It's a little too tight right now. But in the meantime, it will make a cute little handbag clutch for special occasions.

15. thanks for sharing.. I love pink! :yes: And WW is a great program! ;)