I think I've changed my mind

1. :confused1:

The most recent picture makes Anthracite look more green. I have spoke to a SA that said the real swatch looks green. I wanted a gunmetal/gray color.

I think I've changed my mind :crybaby:

On the other hand I love Sandstone...I think I have to have it!!!!! Aquamarine is yummy too......
  2. Do you think "Plomb" is gonna be the grey color you are seeking?
  3. According to powder's pics, the sandstone is gorgeous. I am not too keen on the anthracite. Sorry to those who love that color...too much like Sapin IMO.
  4. I too am waiting for a gunmetal grey (Plomb? dying to see pictures).

Although I think it's very chic and fashionable, I don't think the greenish grey anthracite is for me. :crybaby:

But the pictures just can't capture the complexity of colors. I can't be 100% sure without looking at it in real life.
  5. i guess i'm lucky, because i adore the green tones of the anthracite. but sandstone is gorgeous, too! i'm not a brown-neutral kind of gal, but this color is stunning. hmmm...will i have to save for a sandstone bag next? :sweatdrop:
  6. that's the beauty and frustration of bbag colors -- a swatch or computer screen rarely accurately reflect the subtleties that appear on leather and IRL under varied lighting. remember the frenzy when everyone thought vert d'eau looked like seafoam (and the disappointment that it was more minty)? and the confusing names and uneducated SAa don't help. luckily there are always new colors right around the corner!
  7. I guess you do have to see them in person because I have seen many things on screen that DO look different in person.

Vermillion looks really orange on computers and mine isn't at all and I didn't like French Blue in person until I saw it and it is beautiful. Maybe I should reserve judgement until I see it.

Although I do love Sandstone....:heart:
  8. I just don't know what to think about the Anthracite. I was ready to make the purchase, but now I'm hesitating because it looks like Sapin and I just don't care for dark green colors.
  9. right, looks like dark green to me, not so hot IMO. but could be better IRL, who knows.
  10. Oh, I too am suffering over that green anthracite photo!!!

Maybe some will be grayer and some will be greener, just like some inks are bluer and others are more purple. If that's the case, I'm going to look at EVERY anthracite they have to pick the grayest.
  11. that's so funny - if anything, I see blues
    they keep saying it's mainly black
    I can't wait to see it!
  12. Me too =( I was hoping for a dark grey, but it just seems TOO green. I pre-ordered it too...guess I will have to give BalNY a call tomorrow. Called yesterday, but Daisy didn't return my call yet.
  13. I would go with the Aquamarine instead :smile:
  14. I'm almost convinced the Anthracite is a color that needs to be appreciated IRL, just like Ink. Unless you have the perfect lighting most Ink pics look quite blah... I still have a good feeling about Anthracite, but I will definitely wait to visit BNY and see one LIVE before I can make my mind.
  15. ^^I agree. I'm going to hold out to see it IRL but I defininitely won't be ordering the GH City I planned until I see the color. I personally don't like the Sandstone but the Aqua is :yes:!