I think I've been bitten by the Bal Bug. I think I've been bitten hard.

1. This is the damage I've done in the past 3 weeks! :yahoo::love: :yahoo: :love:

I'm sorry if the quality on some of the pics is weird, my camera can do things that I can only dream of beginning to figure out, for now I just point and click. :p

:love: :love: :love:
    A beautiful black '06 Twiggy from a lovely tPFer, modeling a fantastic Rogue Escape Pod in Pink Chintz, my new favorite bag, the Natural GGH Day, and in a homage to ICB's lovely Jaune MU window pics, I give you my Jaune MU window pic!
    DSC00407.JPG DSC00411.JPG DSC00412.JPG DSC00413.JPG DSC00419.JPG
  2. And some comparison shots of how lovely Jaune looks next to Grenat...
    DSC00416.JPG DSC00418.JPG
  3. Wow! :yahoo: Congrats on your lovely collection! Love the black twiggy - the leather looks so chewy! The juane and grenat look like a couple! :rolleyes:
  4. That Natural Day is gorgeous!! I love how its "illuminates."
  5. pretty damages there huh? :heart::drool::woohoo:
  6. the natural looks yummy...............hubba hubba!!

love it all

7. I love Jaune make up bag!!
    Congrats !
  8. wow!!
    that's a great mini collection you've got going there...

i LOVE the jaune makeup!! congrats!
  9. Amie they are all gorgeous! Naturals seemed to all have yummy leather and yours is beautiful. Enjoy and congratulations!
  10. congratulations! i love your choices. naturel is one of my favorite off-whites bal has done and the jaune mu is just beautiful. :smile:
  11. gorgeous! great collection!
  12. WowSErs Ami....great collection!!!
  13. Thanks guys for all of the wonderful words! The Natural is so beautiful, I use it every weekend!

Eeep guys, this isn't my collection, I have a few other things (granted I only started loving Balenciaga in mid-June), this is what I've impulsively purchased in the past 3 weeks!

I'm kind of madly in love with bbags! I have my sights on a Tomato SGH brief now!
  14. Yay! I love them all....thanks! I love the window shot!...we should all do it :yahoo:

I unfortunately parted ways with mine (but my loss is another lovely pf'ers gain). Can't wait to receive my Marigold Pochette (make up wasn't big enough!).
  15. I love your Natural Day :drool:and the rest of your damages. You did good. :tup:Congrats.:yahoo: