I think Im the only person in the world who enjoys..

1. Burnt popcorn. I have not idea why. And not slightly burnt. Like a block of charcoal burnt. What is wrong with me? Do you guys think eating that is unhealthy for my stomach?
  2. Yes absolutely, burned foods can be carcinogenic! This is really not good for you!
  3. lol I have to agree with Bagangel...I don't think this is very good for you.
  4. ew ew ew!! haha I absolutely HATE it! But I do LLLOOOVVE reg. popcorn!!!
  5. WOW! Never knew anybody who liked BURNT popcorn!! I don't know if it may be harmful, but I don't think so. I know people who eat the un-popped kernels in the bottom of the bag, though.
  6. Yeah~ you are probably the only one...
  7. I don't like eating burnt popcorn either. I'm not sure if anything happens with the carcinogens if you eat it, but probably if you breathe it in.
  8. Ha ha! That's funny!
  9. :throwup: :throwup:
  10. Lol! My sister does. I always thought she was wacko, but now I see she has a buddy out there!:p
  11. lol, yeah I think your the only one
  12. OP - I like the kernels if that helps any.. but they can't be burnt. sorry. :smile:
  13. i do like certain foods burnt or extra crispy but popcorn is NOT one of them. hotdogs and sausage, when i DO eat them, must be like WELL DONE... but carcinogens (sp?) are in all burnt foods and that is BAD!