I think I'm a FIRST girl!!

1. So a few months ago I bought my first bbag from Barneys- a black city. But as much as I adore it, I'm soo afraid to use it, and mostly just take it out of the dust bag to admire and pet it. So last week I ended up buying a black FIRST from the auction site (thank you to all the FABULOUS ladies in the authentication thread who helped me!), and it arrived Monday. I :heart::heart::heart: it!! I've always loved the first shape, and for some reason I'm not as afraid to use it. I think because it's smaller, less bulky, and more structured than the city. It's a teeny bit small for my needs, so we'll see how I end up adjusting to the size. Here are pics of my beloved FIRST. :yahoo:Now I just really need to add some color to my bbag collection- black city, black first, black money. I like classics, but this is getting a bit repetitive! :p

IMG_1314.JPG IMG_1312.JPG IMG_1310.JPG
  2. What a gorgeous bag! It looks divine, and you look fabulous carrying it!

[​IMG]

3. LOVE it! i am dying for a first! congrats!!!

4. Very cute! Looks very well broken in. The more I look at your pics, the more I'm reminded that I MUST get one too!

5. Congrats! It's beautiful

6. Thank you thank you kooba, chalmaz, missgc, and laura! :tender: And yes, missgc, it's at the beginning stages of being beautifully broken in, but still has some newness and sheen so it doesn't feel TOTALLY pre-loved. :tup:

7. The first looks perfect on you!

8. love the leather on your bag and looks great on you!

9. gorgeous! I love firsts too :heart:

10. I love the FIRST! Your black is gorgeous!

11. I love it, it looks just like mine!

12. Beautiful bag!! Congrats!! I've been craving a first, and I think black would be my choice as far as color goes...

13. can you tell me where you get it? and how much? I'm looking for one & maybe i'll get a used one 1st bc i'm saving money for the tomato one. But gotta have something while saving.

14. gorgeous first! congrats on your classic beauty.

15. Promise u'll get a Bright and colourful 1 the next time. Ha! But this is beautiful too. The leather looks GOOD!