I think i want 1

heavensent

Shop-a-holic
Sep 20, 2005
H05_167851_W

http://www.redenvelope.com/
digital photo tote

A woman's handbag says a lot about who she is, and this one speaks volumes. You choose the message it conveys by uploading your photo to our website for placement on this black tote bag. Photo will be printed on both sides. Picture needs to be uploaded as a jpeg (minimum photo size is 3" x 5") and a horizontal photo works best. Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
This is to cute

Too cute! This would be a good tote bag for to take with me to the animal sancutary to carry my stuff. I wonder if they could do a photo collage? I couldn't pick just one animal to put on it.

Just checked out their site, the tote is $150. Hmmm I don't know if I want to spend that much money and then get it dirty so quick working with animals. I wonder if it can be washed?

Anya Hindmarch does something called 'Be A Bag' and its the same idea -- lots more $, but the same idea. I had one made with a photo of my daughter. I call it "Too much Mardi Gras". She's in New Orleans, wearing beads and clearly as exhausted as only a 2-year old can be. Its a little evening tote and I love it.

Issmom said:
Anya Hindmarch does something called 'Be A Bag' and its the same idea -- lots more $, but the same idea. I had one made with a photo of my daughter. I call it "Too much Mardi Gras". She's in New Orleans, wearing beads and clearly as exhausted as only a 2-year old can be. Its a little evening tote and I love it.
do they have a site ?